Used Tablet PC
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok, I actually did some thinking. When I boug

ChocoNutDancer Guest

Kookiecan,

what a great example of note taking you can do with a tablet pc that you can't do with ascii typing. cool.

kookiecan Guest

Trev, it's Grafigo 1--the same version that came with my M1200...lol. The first version will join a vertex with another drawing, but end strokes of course have to be much more precise. Grafigo 2 did not come with customizable sensitivity for shape recognition, so words become shapes far too often. Constant clicking the recognition feature on and off in Grafigo 2 is definitely not for me.

kookiecan Guest

Trev, it's Grafigo 1--the same version that came with my M1200...lol. The first version will join a vertex with another drawing, but end strokes of course have to be much more precise. Grafigo 2 did not come with customizable sensitivity for shape recognition, so words become shapes far too often. Constant clicking the recognition feature on and off in Grafigo 2 is definitely not for me.

kookiecan Guest

kookiecan Guest

kookiecan Guest

kookiecan Guest

kookiecan Guest

kookiecan Guest

kookiecan Guest