Used Tablet PC
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm using the tip for input and I find it's defa

Spencer_Barnes Guest

Default I'm using the tip for input and I find it's defa

I'm using the tip for input and I find it's default docked position at the bottom of the screen inconvenient for writing as the rest of my hand is off the bottom of the tablet. Is it possible to configure the tip to dock at the top of the screen? Docked so that application windows position appropriately below the tip?

Trev Guest

You can dock it up there but you can't dock it. What I mean by that is you can move the TIP to the top by click tools and unchecking dock and moving it up to the top. However you then reenable dock it'll move right back down.

The only downside of not having the tip officially docked is that programs don't resize around it. Otherwise using an undocked tip is much better.

Trev Guest

You can dock it up there but you can't dock it. What I mean by that is you can move the TIP to the top by click tools and unchecking dock and moving it up to the top. However you then reenable dock it'll move right back down.

The only downside of not having the tip officially docked is that programs don't resize around it. Otherwise using an undocked tip is much better.

Trev Guest

Trev Guest

Trev Guest

Spencer Guest

I'm afraid this is a simple answer... too simple IMO. That answer would be - No. The TIP can only be docked on the bottom of the screen, and no way around that in this version of the Tablet PC OS.

Spencer Guest

I'm afraid this is a simple answer... too simple IMO. That answer would be - No. The TIP can only be docked on the bottom of the screen, and no way around that in this version of the Tablet PC OS.

Spencer Guest

Spencer Guest