Released new version of Hot Virtual Keyboard.
Changes in version 4.2:
Hot Virtual Keyboard
- Added an ability to make simple skins.
- Added new themes: Vista, Office 2007 Blue, Office 2007 Silver, Office 2007 Black, MacOS.
- An on-screen keyboard on the Windows logon screen has been improved (you have to completely reinstall the program for this feature).
- Added a new button to emulate the CTRL+ALT+DEL key combination on the logon screen (Windows 2000/2003/XP).
- Added a new option for the on-screen keyboard: "Show On-Screen Keyboard when the text cursor is visible".
- Added new on-screen keyboard types: FullScreen1024, FullScreen1440.
- Now you can use your own actions inside keystroke macros.
- Added a new action "Minimize the active window to the system tray".
- Added a new action "Set the active window as always-on-top (on/off)".
- Added a new action "Use the specified input language or layout while holding down the key".
- Added a new action "Change the input language or layout of the last typed word" (two words, three words).
- The "Eject/Close CD" action has been improved. Now you can specify the drive to use with this action.
- Added new interface language: Turkish.
- Fixed a minor bug: when letters were aligned to the center of keys on the on-screen keyboard and Alt was pressed, the numbers on the NumPad were not shown.
- Fixed a minor bug: the "Close the active window" action didn't work in Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Fixed a bug: the "Change case of the selected text" actions didn't work when only one input language was configured in the system.
- Lots of useful UI enhancements.