Removing the Keyboard:
1. Turn the computer face up.
2. Open the display.
3. Insert your nails in the slot of both sides of the keyboard holder and lift it up.
4. Remove the following screws securing the keyboard: M2.5x2.8B FLAT BIND screw x2
5. Lift the top edge of the keyboard and bring the edge to the front to lay on the
computer. Unlock the connector and disconnect the keyboard flexible cable from the
connector CN3230 on the system board.
6. Remove the keyboard.
Removing the Bottom Cover
1. Disconnect the touch pad cable from the connector CN3240 on the system board.
2. Close the display and turn the computer upside down.
3. Remove the following screws securing the bottom cover assembly:
M2.0x6.0B FLAT BIND screw x20 (Described as (6) in figure)
M2.0x4.0B FLAT BIND screw x2 (Described as (4) in figure)
4. Pull up to remove the bottom cover assembly from the computer.
Installing the Bluetooth Module
1. Connect the flexible cable to the Bluetooth module.
2. Connect the Bluetooth cable (black) to the Bluetooth module.
3. Secure the Bluetooth module with the following screw.
M2?3S S-FLAT HEAD screw x1
Hope that helps.