Version 4.00 of the bluetooth stack for all toshiba laptop is available for download.
Changes of Bluetooth Stack 3.20.01 -> 4.00.01:
- Reduced user operations to make new connection entry.
- New Installer for supporting all languages.
- HID API is extended for Logitech SetPoint.
- HID API is extended for CSR Auto Pairing.
- Enabled the DUN(GPRS) feature.
- Bluetooth Keyboard(HID) utility to indicate key lock status.
- Administration and Import/Export tools.
- Chinese (Simplify, Traditional), Korean and some other
additional languages are added.
- The option dialogs of Bluetooth Settings, Bluetooth Information
Exchanger and Bluetooth Manager are integrated into one option
- Service Level Security feature is added. (The security settings
can be enabled/disabled for each profile.)
- Available to change or hide the icon of BT manager on the tasktray.
- Reduced the step of the express mode of the Bluetooth Settings.
- Bluetooth Information Exchanger icon can be placed on either desktop
or My Network folder.
- File(Object) transfer animation is displayed at the server side when
receiving the file(object) via OBEX.
- Name of Bluetooth Information Exchanger is localized.
- Bluetooth Information Exchanger can be launched from the start menu,
tasktray icon and the Bluetooth Settings.
- Added the Linkkey management feature.
- Linkkey is deleted automatically when user deletes registration from
- Added simple diagnostics feature to check whether hardware is
- Changed uninstaller design to clean up the user data.
It is selectable.
- Added the feature to fix the COM port confliction issue.