Used Tablet PC
Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok, I actually did some thinking. When I boug

wutang01 Guest

Default Ok, I actually did some thinking. When I boug

Ok, I actually did some thinking.

When I bought the Tablet PC for university, I was telling myself ... its for note-taking during lectures and tutorials. Instead of pen and paper, its digitiser and OneNote. Everything'll be digitalised. Finding the correct set of notes will be easy. Just use Google Desktop Search or something. Plus, not only can we note-take ... but we can record the lectures using a microphone.

BUT

Wouldn't typing be faster? I'm not sure about other university students, but I'm a touch-typer.

I'm just thinking, is this note-taking ... just a gimmick? Are there actually uni students out there, who uses their X41Ts in tablet mode and note-take during lectures?

belathor Guest

Yep. I use mine in class. Typing is so analog. You are stuck with the formatting of boring looking notes. With the tablet, I use gobinder/onenote to make lecture notes that show the relationships of the information, and allow me to diagram, stuff you really can't do on the fly in a lecture.

belathor Guest

Yep. I use mine in class. Typing is so analog. You are stuck with the formatting of boring looking notes. With the tablet, I use gobinder/onenote to make lecture notes that show the relationships of the information, and allow me to diagram, stuff you really can't do on the fly in a lecture.

belathor Guest

belathor Guest

belathor Guest

belathor Guest

belathor Guest

belathor Guest

belathor Guest