I bought myself a slate tablet so are no longer in need of this.
I purchased this model because it is the ONLY tablet laptop that has dedicated graphics.
* Intel Core Duo Processor T2400 (1.83GHz, 2MB L2 Cache, 667MHz FSB)
* Windows Vista Business Edition (Installed)
* Windows XP Tablet Edition 2005 (Came with it, Vista was a free mail in upgrade)
* 2x1gb DDR2 667MHz CORSAIR RAM
* TOSHIBA 160GB 5400 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s (FAST)
* CD-RW/DVD-ROM Multifunction drive
* NVIDIA Quadro NVS 110M with TurboCache and 128MB (dedicated)
* Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG (802.11a/b/g)
* 14.1" WXGA+ Display (1440 x 900) with High Brightness/Wide View Angle
* Logitech VX Revolution Mouse
* TOSHIBA Tablet PC Reserve Pen
* TOSHIBA PA3510U-1BRL Slice Expansion 6-Cell Li-Ion Battery Pack
Laptop is in good condition, in fact, I haven't even taken the plastic off the top of it since I bought it. has a few marks from use but has had a screen protector on it for most of its life.
I have the original box for it but it's not here in Melbourne. The power pack probably needs replacing if you are moving around lots, the cable is snapped right where it exits the power pack, it still works 100% just is a bit fragile. If you buy this I will buy you a new after market one.
This isn't your average laptop, so don't price it like one. It cost me around $3000 when I bought it about 1.5 years back in USA, and was worth about $4500 here when I got it.
I would like to get at least half my money back on it, it's still a great laptop and one of the best tablets around.
Pickup is avaiable if you are in Melbourne Australia, otherwise I will send it in the box it came in to anywhere in the world, for whatever cost.