Einstein Technologies is pleased to announce the long-awaited successor to the popular Tablet Enhancements for Outlook product! http://www.tabletoutlook.com
TEO 2.0 was released this week to the public for the low cost of $39.99 for a single user license and $19.99 for a single upgrade from 1.0. Volume discounts are available as well.
TEO 2.0 adds several key features to Microsoft Outlook that make it essential for any Outlook / Tablet PC user. New features in 2.0 include:
- Create Appointments, Contacts, Tasks, and Journal entries using digital ink. Store items in your own handwriting or convert to text.
- Handwriting stays with the item and can be emailed to others, replicated via Exchange or SyncPst, and even viewed on the web with Outlook Web Access with no additional synchronization steps.
- Integrated mapping functionality lets you load, annotate, save, and email maps and directions from within Outlook contacts. *
- New Outlook-style user interface and deeper integration feels less like an add in and more like a built in feature.
- Support for the Outlook Journal provides an excellent place for organized daily notes.
- Built from the ground up and designed for Windows XP Tablet PC Edition 2005. **
More information, features, and screen shots can be found at http://www.tabletoutlook.com. Download a 14 day free trial today.
* Mapping features require MapPoint 2004
** TEO 2.0 requires Outlook XP / 2003, .NET Framework 1.1, and Windows XP Service Pack 2.