June 14, 2012
Hi everyone! We are happy to inform you that a new editor for iPhone/iPad is already available in AppStore. Just install MobileNoter 3.0 and you're done!
It has passed a really long beta-testing phase and as a result we are sure that all new features work perfectly in the published version. Here is the new editing kit:
- Better cursor positioning. A cursor appears exactly where you touch the screen, you will probably no longer even need to use the arrow buttons for cursor position correcting.
- Edit your notes with a magnifying glass. This might be very convenient, especially on a small iPhone screen.
- Now it is possible to resize the outlines and pictures just like in OneNote on a PC.
- Text select/copy/paste feature has finally been added. Enjoy the easy way to change font color and style, and to replace text.
- Undo or redo your last actions. You can undo all your last actions since the last page saving.
Visit www.mobilenoter.com for more details.