PDA

View Full Version : Life with the EO,i7210 Tablet\UMPC

cgrape2
05-20-2011, 12:16 AM
Well,the "Death Match" between my EO and my Huwei S7 is still undecided.The S7 is thinner and lighter,but....darn it,I am leaning more toward the EO.I think that the familiarity of the XP OS is swaying my decision.
The EO's extra weight doesn't really matter as much as I thought it would.
I think that I'll do a weekly report on my experiences.
Stay tuned.....
cgrape2

cgrape2
05-26-2011, 10:21 AM
Well,as this week moves on,the match continues.This week was a clear win by the S7.I needed to take a quick picture for "For Sale" newspaper ad.The S7's rear facing camera made a very nice picture with a minimum of fuss.The EO was not so good for this task.Points for the S7!
On the plus side for the EO,I finished getting MS Outlook up and the EO has been doing well with the eMail tasks.
cgrape2

cgrape2
06-07-2011, 02:04 AM
The "Match" is over.My EO's battery has died.Until I secure a replacement,the matter remains unresolved.
By the way does anyone happen to have a spare EO battery they'd like to sell me?
cgrape2

cgrape2
10-17-2011, 06:14 PM
With the death of my EO's battery,I traded a friend for a Samsung NP Q1 U.I now find myself carrying that UMPC around about 90% of the time.
I suppose the XP OS with all it's issues is still lots easier to use for me.The fairly large 80GB hard drive puts the 16GB card to shame.The rear camera is a "plus" as well.
The match will continue.
cgrape2